Sunday, January 12, 2014

Celebrate National Papercrafting Month

The Cloud Nine cardmaking kit offers you a sneak peek at 3 new Spring/Summer2014 Idea Book products: gold polka-dot washi tape, teal Shimmer trim, and Durables triangle studs! It also includes a new, exclusive D-size stamp set and an instructional guide for creating 10 cards. The full kit includes:

1 – My Acrylix™ Cloud Nine Stamp Set (D-size)
1 – Cloud Nine B and T Duos™ Paper
1 – Lagoon Cardstock Sheet
1 – Honey Cardstock Sheet
1 – 9" × 9½" White Daisy Die-Cuts Sheet
1 Roll – Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape
1 Roll – Teal Shimmer Trim
1 Package – Durables Triangle Studs
10 – Card Bases & Envelopes
1 – Instructional Brochure
Featured colors: Lagoon, Sunset, Honey, White Daisy.


You can create 10 adorable cards (2 each of 5 designs) using the materials in this exclusive cardmaking kit and some basic supplies. 

You can get an exclusive Cloud Nine cardmaking kit for $15 (retail value $46) with a qualifying purchase of $35 or more (excluding tax and shipping) during January in celebration of National Papercrafting Month. Make 10 adorable cards (2 each of 5 designs) with funky messages to put any recipient on cloud nine! You can add one cardmaking kit for every $35 in your order. New Consultants who enroll in January will receive a FREE Cloud Nine cardmaking kit when they have submitted total personal sales of $300 or more.

See something you like?  Well I would love it if you would head on over to My CTMH Website and see what Close to My Heart has to offer!  I am sure that you will love our products as much as I do.  Don;t miss out on the Cloud 9 Cardmaking Kit.  The last day to purchase it is on January 31st.  

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

paws4memories@mac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

   I love these sketch challenges; they are fun and help me try new things.  This month my focus has been on using the Four Seasons Spring p...